Ongoing projects cover 10-plus categories in the first month of launch of mainnet|TAC monthly report for July
In July, the first month after TAC’s mainnet was launched on June 30, business development of TAC was fruitful, with ongoing projects covering 10-odd categories including milk powder, wine, aquatic products, tea, honey, coffee, palm oil, herbal medicine, traditional Chinese medicine and healthcare, medical aesthetics, e-commerce platform, big data companies, anti-forgery hardware vendors, anti-counterfeiting technical service providers and ticketing service providers.
【Product operation and technology development】
Reported problems with the City of a Thousand Stars 1.0 after going live were resolved;
Requirements for new version of the City of a Thousand Stars 1.1 were collected and planned for;
Dual version of the City of a Thousand Stars 1.0.5 came online;
Ttoken wallet code optimized；
Technical interfacing and demo development of encrypted electronic labeling completed；
Application was filed for software copyright；
Rewards for the beta version test were issued；
Test chain deployed in support of R&D and open services；
Communication security optimized for the mainnet；
System security enhanced；
Application service security monitoring；
Server-side service clustering deployed；
Abnormal transfer transaction monitoring deployed；
Corporate chaining requests identified and collated；
Technical interfacing for corporate chaining services；
- B-0703 TAC interfaced with Carnival Tickets for traceability based on carnival ticket information using blockchain technology and provided targeted services based on big data services.
- B-0704 TAC established business contact with a Malaysian importer, producer and supplier for possible product traceability of coffee and palm oil based on blockchain technology, in order to ensure end-to-end product traceability while considering the option to reward digital bonus points to consumers.
- B-0712. TAC signed strategic partnership agreement with Beijing Zhongbiao Fangyuan Anti-counterfeiting Technology Co., Ltd, a state-level high-tech company that has been working on anti-counterfeiting technology development for 19 years. Both sides will work together to serve companies in need for traceability using specialized coining-level physical anti-counterfeiting technology.
- B-0713. TAC discussed with a network platform for possible cooperation in the fields of blockchain, agriculture and healthcare, with an initial solution proposed for the healthcare cooperation so far. TAC will follow up on the related matters.
- B-0715. TAC works with a wild stichopus japonicus breeder in Dalian to make high-quality instant sea cucumber and dried sea cucumber traceable from breeding, harvesting to processing. TAC will follow up on the related matters
- B-0718 TAC established business cooperation with a hardware vendor in Beijing on supply of related hardware equipment.
- B-0721 Jinlianhua Herbal Medicine Plantation in Fengning visited TAC for possible cooperation on product traceability.
- B-0722 TAC discussed with a big data company for possible cooperation on data chaining.
- B-0723 TAC established business cooperation with the supply chain financial services committee of a ministry of commerce.
- B-0724. TAC established business cooperation with a honey maker in New Zealand on product traceability and digital gift coupon.
- B-0725. TAC established business contacts with an automatic labeling device vendor in Shanghai to provide customized traceability solutions.
- B-0726. At a TCM industry forum, TAC expressed its intention to work with stakeholders to ensure true records through traceability solutions.
1.B-0602. TAC discussed with a famous domestic aquaculture company about traceability of organic fishes and soft-shelled turtles and hairy crabs as well as how to increase the brand credibility through product traceability upgrading. The data traceability and marketing plan was discussed face to face, which involves chaining of organic fish and hairy crabs. The data interfacing and transmission is now in progress.
2.B-0603 TAC discussed with a New Zealand imported milk powder distributor about anti-counterfeiting and traceability using e-label and smart application of automatic labeling machine in the production process to increase the trueness and security of data transmission. TAC discussed with its product department and business department about the e-label application solution for traceability and anti-counterfeiting purpose. The test plan has been submitted, with the application being tested.
- B-0417 a Shanghai-based company submitted the operation flowchart for tea product traceability. The side chain and digital asset application has been developed and the proposal submitted.
- B-0510 TAC completed business talks with an e-commerce operator Huishuatong about the redemption of bonus point on online store. The next step is to discuss the details of the plan and provision of related resources and services. Service agreement has been submitted to follow up on the related matters.
- B-0614 TAC works with China Foundation for Consumer Protection’s anti-counterfeiting working committee to protect the interests of name brands and create high-quality products using TAC system. Both sides reached a strategic partnership MOU on providing traceability services to companies using blockchain technology. The first edition of the investment promotion plan has been launched, whereby an ecosystem investment presentation will be held at the end of August.
- B-0224 the chaining process and product digitization plan has been completed for the wine chain. The next step is to complete the chaining process and realize product digitalization.
- TAC community node 2.0 was launched, thus creating a contributory autonomous community with a brand new incentive mechanism.
2.TAC DAPP the City of a Thousand Stars was tested with its community. With the public test completed, brand new open features are waiting for you to explore.
- TAC Wechat community refinement program was launched for a higher level of specificity, activity and benefits.
- TAC got involved in “ONEChain” community for interaction with its fans through more channels.
- TAC community node 2.0 program was fruitful, as TAC secured a hundred more Wechat communities.
- TAC &Bchat launched a 3-day red packet distribution campaign on TAC’s official Bchat community, involving distribution of TAC, BTC and ETH.
- TAC got involved in “Bchat” community and entered Bchat selected group, where a new interactive APP was added.
- TAC community launched an operational refinement program, bringing a large number of high-quality and active users.
- TAC DAPP—City of a Thousand Stars saw rapidly growing download volume with the proactive promotional efforts of users.
- TAC & Kcash wallet launched a user benefit program, well received by users.
TAC & DragonEX launched a joint promotion campaign, offering a wide range of rewards to users.
- Two famous companies contacted TAC through TAC community and both sides had initial business talks.
- TAC published information about a vaccine chaining program, encouraging concerned citizens to contact TAC.
- TAC & DragonEX launched two-way user benefit program, with more than a hundred promotional posts from outstanding community partners.
- TAC launched a new round of red packet rain with B-Chat community and Telegram community, with more user benefits to be distributed.
- TAC & Kcash wallet’s user benefit program phase I was well received by users, while the second phase is launched.
【 Blockchain trusted vaccine program】
- “Vaccine chaining public service platform” launched.
- TAC joined hands with the global AI blockchain 30-person forum, ZhongguancunBlockchainResearchCenter and the Food and Pharmaceutical Industry Promotion Commission of China Electronic Commerce Association to launch the “blockchain-enabled vaccine safety program” at a small press conference held in Beijing.
- TAC completed the online community voice live broadcasting on Great Wall Commune.
- TAC fonder attended the Tokensky Tokyo conference under the spotlight of media.
- TAC attended the road show of InnoStar in Beijing.
- TAC produced promos, proceeding ads and brochures, attended the 6th China SME Investment and Financing Conference and Blockchain Development Ecology Summit, where it received the two big prizes of the first blockchain galloper award.
- TAC attended the “Industry Public Blockchain (Nanjing) Summit & Blockchain Technology Development CTO Forum”.
- TAC completed the final stage of airdrop on 8btc.com and qukuaiwang.com, including data cleansing, airdrop and list publication.
“Publication of List of Award Winners| TAC candy airdrop on qukuaiwang.com”
“Public announcement |list of TAC candy airdrop on 8btc.com”
Report Media Date
TAC changed and unchangsed after be listed on exchange | an exclusive interview with TAC founder Wang Pengfei Jinse.com July 1
TAC mainnet launched to become a top player in vertical public blockchain Bishijie.com July 1
TAC——dedicated to creatign the world’slargest traceabilityi public blockchain
Qukuaiwang.com July 1
TAC’s mainnet officially launched today, capable to receive 40 million requests for commodity chaining. Cnfood.com July 2
TAC’s mainnet launched in hopes of becoming one of the top vertical public blockchains Xinhua News Agency—Economic Information July 5
Blockchain will become the accelerator of traditional industry upgrading China Economic Times July 5
Food safety problems can be resolved only by blockchain Blockchain World July 13
【Video】 Xiao Jing Observations: from internet + to blockchain + Xiao Jing Observations July 15
Is your food safe with the food safety week?
Jinniu.com July 16
Wang Pengfei: six problems to be resolved by the large-scale implementation of blockchain-enabled traceability and anti-counterfeiting Xiaodaocaijing.com July 17
Xiao Jing Observations: Blockchain + is the methodology for application of chain, coin and token. Xiao Jing Observations July 20
TAC signs technical cooperation agreement with Tea Ecological Chain TAC platform July 24
Blockchain trusted vaccine expectable
Blockchain World July 25
How blockchain will resolve the faking problem in wake of vaccine scandal Cctv.cmpany.com July 25
Blockchain can regain the trust between pharmaceutical companies and consumers China Economic Times July 26
TAC CEO Wang Pengfei: the technological resolution brought by blockchain makes traceability more reliable Xiao Jing Observations July 26
Bathed crabs are no longer marketable as hairy crabs come onto blockchain Consumption Daily July 27
TAC launches “blockchain vaccine safety program” in Beijing with many organizations. Erduocaijing.com July 27
TAC founder Wang Pengfei: now is the best time to seek medium and long-term value of blockchain! www.cb.com.cn
Blockchain trusted vaccine program: TAC takes five measures to bring vaccines onto blockchain free of charge Consumption Daily July 30
TAC project rating report: BB, application scenarios are appropriate, but the team’s technical expertise remains doubtful |BlockData BlockData July 31
Huobi Public Chain Leader CompetitionRound 6: technical advancement of public blockchain and trends of developer application implementation Huoxun.com July 31
- TAC discussed with a famous advertising agency about blockchain advertisement and secured two deals.
- TAC submitted the application package for Huobi Blockchain + Alliance.
- TAC made preparations for launch of March 15 Traceability and Anti-counterfeiting Journal.
- TAC completed promotion of its listing on TTEX.
- TAC discussed with 7 organizations for future cooperation, including the information center of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Organizing Committee for Internet Conference Blockchain Summit and cnfood.com.
- TAC team brought in a branding manager.
- TAC completed its public account entity’s transition from individual to company.
4．Maintenance of self-operated platforms
Category Description Number of articles published Progress
Maintenance of self-operated platforms Wechat public account 30 articles compiled and published Published
Sina blog 20 articles compiled and published Published Sina microblog 20 articles compiled and published Published Official website—tacchain.io 20 articles compiled and published Published Official website—tacchain.cn 20 articles compiled and published Published Official website—English version 15 articles compiled and published Published Facebook 15 articles compiled and published Published Twitter 15 articles compiled and published Published Jinse.com 20 articles compiled and published Published Bishijie.com 20 articles compiled and published Published Ctoutiao.com 20 articles compiled and published Published